HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2015 Positive and negative trends of Hong Kong’s key institutions.
· October 2015 Reduction in overall socio-political risks compared with one year ago.
· September 2015 Growing external challenges show strengths of Hong Kong’s institutions.
· August 2015 Even obscure appointments are being politicized in worrying ways.
· July 2015 Focus shifting from politics to new economic issues.
· June 2015 Implications of the coming vote on political reform.
· May 2015 Actual risks do not match loud political noise being made by polarized groups.
· April 2015 Labor, corruption, the stock market and other institutional issues.
· March 2015 New Budget upholds HK’s biggest fiscal strengths – low taxes and sound finances.
· February 2015 Reasons for optimism about Hong Kong’s risk profile.
· January 2015 Focus likely to shift toward quality of institutions like ICAC, judiciary and SFC.
· December 2014 Institutional strengths highlighted by response to student demonstrations.
Return to PERC's Home Page