HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2015 Actual risks do not match loud political noise being made by polarized groups.
· April 2015 Labor, corruption, the stock market and other institutional issues.
· March 2015 New Budget upholds HK’s biggest fiscal strengths – low taxes and sound finances.
· February 2015 Reasons for optimism about Hong Kong’s risk profile.
· January 2015 Focus likely to shift toward quality of institutions like ICAC, judiciary and SFC.
· December 2014 Institutional strengths highlighted by response to student demonstrations.
· November 2014 Questions on leadership capabilities, intentions and tactics.
· October 2014 Putting the Occupy Central protests into perspective.
· September 2014 Hong Kong’s risk profile has been largely unaffected by protests.
· August 2014 Talk of a possible “perfect storm” overstates actual risks.
· July 2014 Growing social unrest is a symptom of problems and risks, not a cause of them.
· June 2014 Beijing’s growing discomfort with Hong Kong activism.
Return to PERC's Home Page