HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· September 2018 Links to China and the US$ tie HK to external risks.
· August 2018 Three forces shaping Hong Kong risks.
· July 2018 New administration performing better than its predecessor.
· June 2018 Rising threat to Hong Kong’s re-export trade.
· May 2018 Hong Kong is changing slowly but in major ways.
· April 2018 Vulnerable to fallout from US-China trade fighting.
· March 2018 China’s expanding influence over Hong Kong.
· February 2018 New corporate corruption challenges.
· January 2018 The economy is standing up well to political weaknesses.
· December 2017 Dangerous precedent by China’s Securities Regulatory Commission.
· November 2017 Skilled labor shortages threaten institutional quality.
· October 2017 Xi Jinping’s move to assert China’s “organic authority” over Hong Kong.
Return to PERC's Home Page