HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2013 Growing pressure on Hong Kong institutions.
· April 2013 Social disorder risks are rising.
· March 2013 New Budget misses the mark.
· February 2013 Anti-Mainland bias could have negative economic consequences.
· January 2013 Government popularity problems are unlikely to be resolved.
· December 2012 Political deficiencies could interfere with HK’s business center status.
· November 2012 Ways that Hong Kong compares favorably and badly with Singapore.
· October 2012 Weaknesses of the one-country, two-system political model.
· September 2012 Demonstrations raise role in the political process.
· August 2012 Reasons why Hong Kong risks are rising gradually.
· July 2012 Risks of parallels between corruption problems in Hong Kong and the Mainland.
· June 2012 Domestic political risks are starting to decline, but external risks are rising.
Return to PERC's Home Page