HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2016 Risks rise ahead of September Legislative Council elections.
· April 2016 Corruption update – bigger problem but bigger effort to fight it.
· March 2016 Policy implementation remains a problem.
· February 2016 The Year of the Monkey will test Hong Kong’s institutional autonomy.
· January 2016 China’s policy missteps are pushing up risks for Hong Kong.
· December 2015 Making room for the Umbrella Movement.
· November 2015 Positive and negative trends of Hong Kong’s key institutions.
· October 2015 Reduction in overall socio-political risks compared with one year ago.
· September 2015 Growing external challenges show strengths of Hong Kong’s institutions.
· August 2015 Even obscure appointments are being politicized in worrying ways.
· July 2015 Focus shifting from politics to new economic issues.
· June 2015 Implications of the coming vote on political reform.
Return to PERC's Home Page