HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· September 2016 Local groups are exaggerating Hong Kong risks.
· August 2016 Marginalization of “localists” could aggravate social unrest risks.
· July 2016 Leadership change issues and institutional vulnerabilities.
· June 2016 Biggest uncertainties have external roots.
· May 2016 Risks rise ahead of September Legislative Council elections.
· April 2016 Corruption update – bigger problem but bigger effort to fight it.
· March 2016 Policy implementation remains a problem.
· February 2016 The Year of the Monkey will test Hong Kong’s institutional autonomy.
· January 2016 China’s policy missteps are pushing up risks for Hong Kong.
· December 2015 Making room for the Umbrella Movement.
· November 2015 Positive and negative trends of Hong Kong’s key institutions.
· October 2015 Reduction in overall socio-political risks compared with one year ago.
Return to PERC's Home Page