HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2014 Questions on leadership capabilities, intentions and tactics.
· October 2014 Putting the Occupy Central protests into perspective.
· September 2014 Hong Kong’s risk profile has been largely unaffected by protests.
· August 2014 Talk of a possible “perfect storm” overstates actual risks.
· July 2014 Growing social unrest is a symptom of problems and risks, not a cause of them.
· June 2014 Beijing’s growing discomfort with Hong Kong activism.
· May 2014 The slowness of decision making starts to seriously detract from Hong Kong’s image.
· April 2014 The pluses and minuses of having a special relationship with China.
· March 2014 New Budget acknowledges biggest near and medium-term challenges.
· February 2014 External and systemic risks vs. domestic political and social disorder risks.
· January 2014 Much debate but little compromise is hurting confidence and preventing vision of the future.
· December 2013 Costs and pollution, more than politics, are hurting HK’s business center attractions.
Return to PERC's Home Page