THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· September 2016 With the referendum battle over, the focus is shifting to the economy.
· August 2016 Passage of constitutional referendum has reduced short-term risks.
· July 2016 More important indicators of risk than the new constitution.
· June 2016 Coming referendum will leave much unanswered.
· May 2016 The generals are exaggerating the health of the economy.
· April 2016 Authoritarian system unlikely to stand the test of time.
· March 2016 Laying the ground for protracted military rule.
· February 2016 Weak economy is eroding support for the junta.
· January 2016 New constitution designed to keep power in hands of insiders.
· December 2015 Reducing monarchy succession questions.
· November 2015 Rigidities of the present system likely to result in transition and institutional problems.
· October 2015 Hardliners stick to narrow, uncompromising view of political reform.
· September 2015 Junta maneuvers to hold onto power longer.
Return to PERC's Home Page