THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· March 2014 Court rules against government, raising risks of a “judges’ coup”.
· February 2014 Rival factions batten down for a war of attrition.
· January 2014 State of emergency as protests grow and economy starts to limp.
· December 2013 Political crisis deepens as opposition plays anarchy card.
· November 2013 The opposition is trying to force a political crisis, as demonstrations mount.
· October 2013 Debate over amnesty bill is taking an economic toll.
· September 2013 Continuing political infighting is leading to weak policies and economic drift.
· August 2013 Opposition parties could be undermining their own influence through boycotts and demonstrations.
· July 2013 Forthcoming legislation could test social and political stability.
· June 2013 PM Yingluck Shinawatra’s popularity might have peaked.
· May 2013 The dividends of improved political stability.
· April 2013 Government feeling confident enough to push Constitutional reform now.
Return to PERC's Home Page