THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· April 2013 Government feeling confident enough to push Constitutional reform now.
· March 2013 The political opposition still has the Bangkok vote.
· February 2013 Reasons for optimism despite intransigence by political opponents.
· January 2013 Economy is shrugging off political distractions.
· December 2012 Resistance to constitutional reform will remain strong.
· November 2012 PM Yingluck has successfully seen off fresh challenges in strengthened position.
· October 2012 Opposition steps up attacks despite PM Yingluck’s growing popularity.
· September 2012 Progress in addressing problems in the South.
· August 2012 Negative political and economic news has raised risks.
· July 2012 The debate over constitutional reform will delay but not avert showdown.
· June 2012 Parliament ends session early to delay controversial debates.
· May 2012 Abuse of lese majesty laws makes risks seem bigger than is actually the case.
Return to PERC's Home Page