THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· January 2015 How political developments might unfold in the medium term.
· December 2014 Few signs of progress towards fixing the political system.
· November 2014 Public losing confidence that the junta is on the right track.
· October 2014 Current enforced calm is not solving most serious problems.
· September 2014 Junta is talking tough but failing to generate much confidence.
· August 2014 First steps of the new government focus on consolidating power and stimulating the economy.
· July 2014 Shift to authoritarian system likely to have short-term economic benefits.
· June 2014 Short-term risks have declined, but systemic deficiencies and long-term transition risks remain.
· May 2014 Assessment of risks in wake of coup.
· April 2014 Yet another attempt to hold elections as the economy stumbles badly.
· March 2014 Court rules against government, raising risks of a “judges’ coup”.
· February 2014 Rival factions batten down for a war of attrition.
Return to PERC's Home Page