THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· January 2016 New constitution designed to keep power in hands of insiders.
· December 2015 Reducing monarchy succession questions.
· November 2015 Rigidities of the present system likely to result in transition and institutional problems.
· October 2015 Hardliners stick to narrow, uncompromising view of political reform.
· September 2015 Junta maneuvers to hold onto power longer.
· August 2015 Bangkok bombing, Cabinet reshuffle and market volatility put junta to the test.
· July 2015 Forced stability could aggravate problems in the medium term.
· June 2015 The economy is in more trouble than the government wants to admit.
· May 2015 Opposition to new Constitution draft could extend life of military regime.
· April 2015 PM Prayuth is dropping hints that he’d like to stay in power longer.
· March 2015 Risks involved with Yingluck’s trial and new Constitution draft.
· February 2015 Counting on an upturn in the economy to generate more support for the government.
Return to PERC's Home Page