THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· April 2015 PM Prayuth is dropping hints that he’d like to stay in power longer.
· March 2015 Risks involved with Yingluck’s trial and new Constitution draft.
· February 2015 Counting on an upturn in the economy to generate more support for the government.
· January 2015 How political developments might unfold in the medium term.
· December 2014 Few signs of progress towards fixing the political system.
· November 2014 Public losing confidence that the junta is on the right track.
· October 2014 Current enforced calm is not solving most serious problems.
· September 2014 Junta is talking tough but failing to generate much confidence.
· August 2014 First steps of the new government focus on consolidating power and stimulating the economy.
· July 2014 Shift to authoritarian system likely to have short-term economic benefits.
· June 2014 Short-term risks have declined, but systemic deficiencies and long-term transition risks remain.
· May 2014 Assessment of risks in wake of coup.
Return to PERC's Home Page