TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· September 2016 Shift in attention from domestic political to external risks.
· August 2016 Impatience grows over sluggish economy.
· July 2016 Dr. Tsai takes advantage of court ruling by The Hague.
· June 2016 Re-setting Taiwan-Mainland relations.
· May 2016 Big change in government policy priorities likely.
· April 2016 The DPP could be challenged in retaining support of young voters.
· March 2016 Threat of rise in US protectionism.
· February 2016 DPP takes aim at the KMT’s finances.
· January 2016 Main issues shaping risks now that elections are over.
· December 2015 Spiking of risks ahead of elections likely to be temporary.
· November 2015 Significance of Xi-Ma meeting in Singapore.
· October 2015 How risks are likely to change before and after the January elections.
Return to PERC's Home Page