TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2015 Beijing uses AIIB membership to isolate Taiwan further.
· March 2015 Headway in improving corruption perceptions.
· February 2015 Coordinating next elections could cause lame duck problems.
· January 2015 New mayor of Taipei could change the complexion of the next presidential race.
· December 2014 Local election results could be a bigger complication for China than Taiwan.
· November 2014 More emphasis on external risks and cultural/nationalism problems vs. China .
· October 2014 Implications of a generational change in political activism.
· September 2014 November local elections will show how the prevailing political winds are blowing.
· August 2014 Limited political fallout from the Kaohsiung gas pipeline disaster.
· July 2014 Political arguments of both DPP and KMT not backed by hard facts.
· June 2014 Far reaching implications of how energy policy is decided.
· May 2014 Demonstrators switch sights to nuclear power plant and referendum terms.
Return to PERC's Home Page