TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2014 Student demonstrations pose major challenge for President Ma’s China engagement policy.
· February 2014 Cross-Strait risks and misperceptions.
· January 2014 Challenges facing President Ma in 2014.
· December 2013 Domestic political risks are down, but systemic risks have risen slightly.
· November 2013 An increasingly complicated external picture.
· October 2013 Policy inertia taking toll on the economy.
· September 2013 Party infighting could test President Ma’s powers.
· August 2013 External risks improve; focus is shifting to domestic challenges.
· July 2013 Pres. Ma shores up his position within the KMT.
· June 2013 The Opposition is shaping the domestic political debate.
· May 2013 Two ways to look at fallout from the Taiwan-Philippine clash.
· April 2013 Cross-Strait political differences remain wide.
Return to PERC's Home Page