TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· October 2015 How risks are likely to change before and after the January elections.
· September 2015 Despite election uncertainties, political institutions are holding down risks.
· August 2015 Fallout from China’s decision to devalue the renminbi.
· July 2015 Different types of regionalism are growing as risks.
· June 2015 Prospects for a DPP sweep in next year’s elections improve.
· May 2015 Risks that major political players are misreading the public’s hot buttons.
· April 2015 Beijing uses AIIB membership to isolate Taiwan further.
· March 2015 Headway in improving corruption perceptions.
· February 2015 Coordinating next elections could cause lame duck problems.
· January 2015 New mayor of Taipei could change the complexion of the next presidential race.
· December 2014 Local election results could be a bigger complication for China than Taiwan.
· November 2014 More emphasis on external risks and cultural/nationalism problems vs. China .
Return to PERC's Home Page