TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2013 Cross-Strait political differences remain wide.
· March 2013 Growing public concerns with food safety and nuclear power risks will test the government.
· February 2013 Risks of a cultural bias by Taiwanese against Mainlanders.
· January 2013 Greater focus on social programs and quality of life issues.
· December 2012 Main risks for 2013 are external.
· November 2012 Comparing Taiwan’s political risks with those of Korea and Japan.
· October 2012 Risks from asserting Diaoyutai Islands sovereignty claims .
· September 2012 Cabinet reshuffle likely soon.
· August 2012 Emphasizing stable external relations.
· July 2012 Risks have improved as the government addresses some controversial issues.
· June 2012 Lame duck accusations made early in President’s new term.
· May 2012 Good time to push controversial but necessary policies.
Return to PERC's Home Page