SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2013 North Korea pushes up risks for the South.
· March 2013 Inability to appoint a new Cabinet is tying the government’s hands.
· February 2013 Risks shifting from domestic to external developments.
· January 2013 The biggest immediate problems facing the new government.
· December 2012 Sharp decline in risks as election uncertainties resolved.
· November 2012 How presidential elections are shaping domestic political risks.
· October 2012 Policy uncertainties not very great despite close elections.
· September 2012 Three-way presidential election will be a test of party credibility.
· August 2012 Risks rise as Pres. Lee’s lame duck status intensifies.
· July 2012 The likelihood that North Korea will grow as an election issue.
· June 2012 Vulnerability to external risks is hurting business confidence.
· May 2012 Reasons to be bullish on Korea’s prospects despite economic slowdown.
Return to PERC's Home Page