SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2015 Progress in pressuring chaebol to increase dividend payments.
· January 2015 Minor scandals distracting the Blue House; Cabinet reshuffle likely.
· December 2014 Fighting to maintain the status quo when change is what is really needed.
· November 2014 Overall risk situation is steady, with some improvement in external risks.
· October 2014 Socio-political risks have improved despite economic weakness.
· September 2014 New finance minister introduces more stimulatory fiscal policies.
· August 2014 Position of the government is strengthened by by-election wins.
· July 2014 Opposition is keeping the government on the defensive by exposing character flaws.
· June 2014 Cabinet reshuffle is unlikely to help the government’s popularity much.
· May 2014 Fallout from ferry disaster highlights Korea’s systemic risks.
· April 2014 Economy is improving, but governance problems persist.
· March 2014 New three-year plan sets out realistic goals.
Return to PERC's Home Page