SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· August 2016 Strengthening its alliances with the US and Japan at the risk of angering Beijing.
· July 2016 Challenges in managing relations with China could increase.
· June 2016 Can President Park get enough legislative support to push through labor reform?
· May 2016 Three main non-economic issues shaping risks.
· April 2016 Election loss likely to interfere with policy implementation.
· March 2016 Domestic labor unrest could intensify.
· February 2016 Increase in North Korea threat.
· January 2016 External shocks could force the government to scale back 2016 growth targets.
· December 2015 Attention shifts more to domestic political risks.
· November 2015 Progress in external relations but social unrest risks rise.
· October 2015 The TPP will hurt Korea’s competitive advantage in exports.
· September 2015 The government’s chaebol policies are pushing up risks for foreign investors.
Return to PERC's Home Page