SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· August 2014 Position of the government is strengthened by by-election wins.
· July 2014 Opposition is keeping the government on the defensive by exposing character flaws.
· June 2014 Cabinet reshuffle is unlikely to help the government’s popularity much.
· May 2014 Fallout from ferry disaster highlights Korea’s systemic risks.
· April 2014 Economy is improving, but governance problems persist.
· March 2014 New three-year plan sets out realistic goals.
· February 2014 New pardons of chaebol leaders underline systemic corruption problem.
· January 2014 Policy implementation stalls.
· December 2013 External risks have increased sharply due to China and North Korea developments.
· November 2013 Policy fights in the National Assembly likely to intensify.
· October 2013 President Park’s popularity is likely to take a hit from broken campaign promises.
· September 2013 Progress on the labor and North Korean fronts, but corruption problems surface.
Return to PERC's Home Page