SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· January 2017 Poorly positioned to deal with mounting external challenges.
· December 2016 Impeachment of President Park raises risks across the board.
· November 2016 Political crisis due to presidential corruption scandal.
· October 2016 Good ideas frustrated by poor implementation.
· September 2016 Focus shifts from domestic to external risks.
· August 2016 Strengthening its alliances with the US and Japan at the risk of angering Beijing.
· July 2016 Challenges in managing relations with China could increase.
· June 2016 Can President Park get enough legislative support to push through labor reform?
· May 2016 Three main non-economic issues shaping risks.
· April 2016 Election loss likely to interfere with policy implementation.
· March 2016 Domestic labor unrest could intensify.
· February 2016 Increase in North Korea threat.
Return to PERC's Home Page