SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2019 Moon’s policy failures are taking their toll.
· April 2019 Perceptions about corruption have improved in past year.
· March 2019 Failure of talks with the North push up risks for the South.
· February 2019 US and Korea shore up alliance ahead North Korea talks.
· January 2019 Moon struggles to reverse falling popularity ratings.
· December 2018 External developments have moved against Korea.
· November 2018 Economy failing to reflect policy priorities.
· October 2018 Differences over the best way to deal with North Korea.
· September 2018 Complications from US-China trade war.
· August 2018 US policy inconsistencies pushing Korean risks higher.
· July 2018 Improvement in risks is vulnerable but sets Korea apart positively.
· June 2018 President Moon’s stock rises sharply.
Return to PERC's Home Page