SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2015 Progress in external relations but social unrest risks rise.
· October 2015 The TPP will hurt Korea’s competitive advantage in exports.
· September 2015 The government’s chaebol policies are pushing up risks for foreign investors.
· August 2015 Economic slowdown pushes up risks of greater labor unrest in months ahead.
· July 2015 Poor reputation for crisis management adds to government’s problems.
· June 2015 The test of the MERS epidemic.
· May 2015 Resignation of PM a sign of the government’s decline in popularity.
· April 2015 Corruption trends and implications of joining the AIIB.
· March 2015 Prospects for success of new anti-corruption law.
· February 2015 Progress in pressuring chaebol to increase dividend payments.
· January 2015 Minor scandals distracting the Blue House; Cabinet reshuffle likely.
· December 2014 Fighting to maintain the status quo when change is what is really needed.
Return to PERC's Home Page