SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2014 New pardons of chaebol leaders underline systemic corruption problem.
· January 2014 Policy implementation stalls.
· December 2013 External risks have increased sharply due to China and North Korea developments.
· November 2013 Policy fights in the National Assembly likely to intensify.
· October 2013 President Park’s popularity is likely to take a hit from broken campaign promises.
· September 2013 Progress on the labor and North Korean fronts, but corruption problems surface.
· August 2013 Cabinet reshuffle and threated union strike push up risks slightly.
· July 2013 Policies to stimulate the economy are likely to disappoint.
· June 2013 North Korean tensions ease, but more evidence of corruption surfaces.
· May 2013 Japan, North Korea and local labor are three biggest challenges.
· April 2013 North Korea pushes up risks for the South.
· March 2013 Inability to appoint a new Cabinet is tying the government’s hands.
Return to PERC's Home Page