SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· Protests over pension system are a sign of longer-term challenges.
· May 2014 Backlash against China in Vietnam pushes up Singapore risks.
· April 2014 Strengthening the country’s institutions relative to Hong Kong.
· March 2014 Focus shifts more to external risks.
· February 2014 New Budget shows government’s chief concerns and policy priorities.
· January 2014 More weight given to social disorder risks relating to expatriates.
· December 2013 Demographic complications adding to social pressures.
· November 2013 Success in attracting regional headquarters.
· October 2013 External challenges will test Singapore’s model.
· September 2013 Post-LKY issues and future corruption challenges.
· August 2013 Government assessment of major medium-term challenges.
· July 2013 Assessing impact of Web policy change and pressure to restrict imports of foreign bankers .
Return to PERC's Home Page