SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2013 Focus on possible fallout from Malaysian election outcome.
· March 2013 Pressures on the government to change its development model.
· February 2013 Implication of PAP’s by-election loss on overall risks.
· January 2013 The increasing concern of demographic challenges.
· December 2012 Strike by Chinese bus drivers has major implications.
· November 2012 Low risks but resentment against foreigners is a potential problem.
· October 2012 External pressures limiting Singapore’s policy consistency and quality.
· September 2012 Confronting corruption head-on.
· August 2012 The challenges to Singapore posed by a Malaysian success story.
· July 2012 Re-checking processes to ensure they are up to latest global challenges.
· Corruption cases are a reminder of Singapore’s institutional strengths.
· May 2012 What the Hougang by-election says about Singapore risks.
Return to PERC's Home Page