SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· January 2017 External challenges are compounded by their interlinkages.
· December 2016 Forced to respond to a shift in China’s Taiwan policy.
· November 2016 Trump’s election pushes up external risks for Singapore sharply.
· October 2016 Several vulnerabilities revealed by recent developments.
· September 2016 New, tough challenges have pushed up risks.
· August 2016 Succession issues and China relations raise risks.
· July 2016 Raising the bar of institutional standards.
· Uncertainties for Singapore caused by the UK vote to leave the EU.
· May 2016 Global challenges are highlighting the strength of Singapore’s institutions.
· April 2016 Pressure from external factors like 1MDB and Panama Papers.
· March 2016 New Budget details and corruption update.
· February 2016 Introducing political reform from a position of strength.
Return to PERC's Home Page