SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· December 2014 Some reasons for optimism in 2015.
· November 2014 Global commodity market weakness could have fallout for Singapore.
· October 2014 Difficulties in benchmarking best practices.
· September 2014 Growing vulnerability to adverse external developments.
· August 2014 Responding to insecurities regarding the CPF system.
· July 2014 More attention to downside risks in 2015 and 2016.
· Protests over pension system are a sign of longer-term challenges.
· May 2014 Backlash against China in Vietnam pushes up Singapore risks.
· April 2014 Strengthening the country’s institutions relative to Hong Kong.
· March 2014 Focus shifts more to external risks.
· February 2014 New Budget shows government’s chief concerns and policy priorities.
· January 2014 More weight given to social disorder risks relating to expatriates.
Return to PERC's Home Page