SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· January 2016 Three sources of external risks.
· December 2015 Well positioned to meet the stiff challenges likely in 2016.
· November 2015 Next generation of leadership to be tested.
· October 2015 Regional developments push risks in different directions.
· September 2015 Election outcome emphasizes Singapore’s low-risk credentials.
· August 2015 Increasingly complicated external environment is biggest immediate challenge.
· July 2015 Speculation about date for next general election intensifies.
· Growing external challenges will test Singapore’s productivity goals.
· May 2015 Singapore is better off than most, but risks are still increasing.
· April 2015 Systemic strengths will be tested by external pressures.
· March 2015 Looking beyond the death of LKY at Singapore’s challenges.
· February 2015 Focus shifting to leadership succession and new policy directions.
Return to PERC's Home Page