PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2013 Danger that optimism turns into excessive exuberance.
· March 2013 Capital inflows could cause undesired appreciation of peso.
· February 2013 More challenges to poor personal security reputation.
· January 2013 Better policies have reduced most risks except external ones.
· December 2012 Reasons for optimism as 2013 gets underway.
· November 2012 Will President Aquino’s reforms be able to survive in the medium term?
· October 2012 Implications of preliminary peace agreement with the MILF.
· September 2012 Complications with China relations push up external risks.
· August 2012 Policy implementation deficiencies highlighted by flooding.
· Perceptions toward the country’s prospects are improving.
· Positive first quarter economic results raise optimism.
· May 2012 What the Corona trial says about Philippine systemic deficiencies and institutional weaknesses.
Return to PERC's Home Page