PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2016 Implications of Duterte’s election victory.
· April 2016 Following government change, main uncertainty is policy quality.
· March 2016 Perceptions of corruption improve.
· February 2016 US political problems could raise risks for the Philippines.
· January 2016 Progress on important legislation.
· December 2015 Tentative indications that foreign investors are finally showing more interest.
· November 2015 Difficulties moving away from the status quo.
· October 2015 Domestic political risks are drifting higher.
· September 2015 Pressing hot buttons but little chance of fixing them.
· August 2015 Prospects for President Aquino’s final year in office.
· Challenge is on institutions to perform as politicians are diverted by election campaigns.
· Policy inertia is hurting the economy and pushing up risks.
Return to PERC's Home Page