PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· October 2015 Domestic political risks are drifting higher.
· September 2015 Pressing hot buttons but little chance of fixing them.
· August 2015 Prospects for President Aquino’s final year in office.
· Challenge is on institutions to perform as politicians are diverted by election campaigns.
· Policy inertia is hurting the economy and pushing up risks.
· May 2015 Corruption scandal involving VP Binay is a reminder of what hasn’t changed.
· April 2015 Why risks are likely to start climbing gradually again.
· March 2015 The Philippines is in danger of shooting itself in the foot.
· February 2015 Massacre of police commandos could push up a number of socio-political risks.
· January 2015 Red tape and other systemic shortcomings are still blocking infrastructure improvements.
· December 2014 How risks are changing over the medium term.
· November 2014 Many aspects of the environment are highly resistant to change.
Return to PERC's Home Page