PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· September 2014 Examples of policy inertia.
· August 2014 Proposal to extend presidential term limits pushes up risks.
· Institutions’ resistance to change is becoming more evident.
· The government is managing external risks well, but systemic challenges remain high.
· May 2014 Reminders of why certain risks are as high as they are.
· April 2014 New defense agreement with US cuts external risks in near term.
· March 2014 New headwinds could interfere with policy implementation.
· February 2014 The Philippines enters 2014 from a position of relative strength.
· January 2014 Challenges shaping economic and political risks in 2014.
· December 2013 An increase in external support for the Philippines.
· November 2013 Typhoon Haiyan’s impact on Philippine risks.
· October 2013 Sovereign rating improves even as political infighting worsens.
Return to PERC's Home Page