PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2013 Typhoon Haiyan’s impact on Philippine risks.
· October 2013 Sovereign rating improves even as political infighting worsens.
· September 2013 Implications of intensified fighting in the South and new corruption scandals.
· August 2013 President Aquino caught off guard by anti-pork-barrel protests.
· Underlying risk trends.
· Adverse external developments will test the Aquino government.
· May 2013 What is changing – and what is not.
· April 2013 Danger that optimism turns into excessive exuberance.
· March 2013 Capital inflows could cause undesired appreciation of peso.
· February 2013 More challenges to poor personal security reputation.
· January 2013 Better policies have reduced most risks except external ones.
· December 2012 Reasons for optimism as 2013 gets underway.
Return to PERC's Home Page