PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2015 The Philippines is in danger of shooting itself in the foot.
· February 2015 Massacre of police commandos could push up a number of socio-political risks.
· January 2015 Red tape and other systemic shortcomings are still blocking infrastructure improvements.
· December 2014 How risks are changing over the medium term.
· November 2014 Many aspects of the environment are highly resistant to change.
· October 2014 Risks fall as Aquino abandons second term bid.
· September 2014 Examples of policy inertia.
· August 2014 Proposal to extend presidential term limits pushes up risks.
· Institutions’ resistance to change is becoming more evident.
· The government is managing external risks well, but systemic challenges remain high.
· May 2014 Reminders of why certain risks are as high as they are.
· April 2014 New defense agreement with US cuts external risks in near term.
Return to PERC's Home Page