MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· August 2017 Coming Budget will lay the ground for elections.
· July 2017 Reasons why elections might not be called until next year.
· June 2017 Despite systemic shortcomings, Malaysia benefits from predictability.
· May 2017 Infrastructure projects that will be signposts for governance standards.
· April 2017 Benchmarking Malaysian risks against other developing ASEAN countries.
· March 2017 Perceptions of corruption have improved despite 1MDB.
· February 2017 Political opportunism raises risks to judicial system.
· January 2017 Opposition attacks PM Najib for China deals.
· December 2016 Ethnic fault-lines played up as elections approach.
· November 2016 External risks increase, but government is being distracted.
· October 2016 Latest Budget lays ground for early elections.
· September 2016 Political status quo likely to prevail, but unrest risks could intensify.
Return to PERC's Home Page