MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· September 2016 Political status quo likely to prevail, but unrest risks could intensify.
· August 2016 Reputation of institutions increasingly called into question.
· July 2016 The shift toward a more autocratic system will push up transition risks.
· June 2016 General elections might be called early.
· May 2016 Proposed legal changes could aggravate racial and religious tensions.
· April 2016 1MDB scandal highlights Malaysia’s problem with lack of transparency.
· March 2016 Perceptions of corruption deteriorate.
· February 2016 Fallout from 1MDB scandal could intensify.
· January 2016 An assessment of major risks going into the New Year.
· December 2015 Risks moderate as country heads into 2016.
· November 2015 PM Najib’s position looks much stronger thanks to China’s help.
· October 2015 PM uses new Budget to appeal to his grassroots support base.
Return to PERC's Home Page