MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· July 2015 Legacy of patronage politics.
· June 2015 Prime Minister Najib Razak’s position looks increasingly precarious.
· May 2015 Abu Dhabi extends 1MDB a lifeline, but relief could be temporary.
· April 2015 Pessimism about Malaysia’s prospects in danger of being overdone .
· March 2015 Fallout from 1MDB problem is revealing splits within UMNO.
· February 2015 Scandal risks rise as economic downturn intensifies.
· January 2015 Reference points that show how much Malaysia risks have fallen in medium-term.
· December 2014 Brain drain threatens growth potential.
· November 2014 UMNO general assembly emphasizes party rejuvenation.
· October 2014 New Budget is keeping Malaysia on a steady course.
· September 2014 Political stability is improving but policy quality has some serious deficiencies.
· August 2014 Malaysia is outperforming most of its neighbors this year.
Return to PERC's Home Page