MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· January 2015 Reference points that show how much Malaysia risks have fallen in medium-term.
· December 2014 Brain drain threatens growth potential.
· November 2014 UMNO general assembly emphasizes party rejuvenation.
· October 2014 New Budget is keeping Malaysia on a steady course.
· September 2014 Political stability is improving but policy quality has some serious deficiencies.
· August 2014 Malaysia is outperforming most of its neighbors this year.
· July 2014 Transparency and other governance issues arising from state role in business.
· June 2014 The government is doing a fairly good job of managing immediate challenges.
· May 2014 Domestic political risks are subsiding.
· April 2014 Obama’s visit provides timely support for Prime Minister Najib Razak.
· March 2014 Fallout from the MH370 disaster.
· February 2014 Political change in Sarawak and controversial court verdict shape risks this month.
Return to PERC's Home Page