MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2013 Reasons for optimism no matter how the elections turn out.
· March 2013 External problems add to risks in election run-up.
· February 2013 New Opposition party policies are a reason for concern.
· January 2013 Key risk variables aggravated by coming elections.
· December 2012 Election countdown puts certain business on hold.
· November 2012 Risks have declined despite forthcoming elections.
· October 2012 PM Najib appeals to voters not to switch horses midway through the race.
· September 2012 Parties enter the home stretch before elections.
· August 2012 Reasons to be optimistic about Malaysia’s prospects.
· July 2012 Although elections are nearing, risks are exaggerated.
· June 2012 Political benefits to PM Najib Razak from Felda IPO.
· May 2012 The crackdown on demonstrations for electoral reform have hurt the government.
Return to PERC's Home Page