MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· January 2016 An assessment of major risks going into the New Year.
· December 2015 Risks moderate as country heads into 2016.
· November 2015 PM Najib’s position looks much stronger thanks to China’s help.
· October 2015 PM uses new Budget to appeal to his grassroots support base.
· September 2015 Political crisis deepens, putting pressure on the economy.
· August 2015 Fight for control of UMNO intensifies.
· July 2015 Legacy of patronage politics.
· June 2015 Prime Minister Najib Razak’s position looks increasingly precarious.
· May 2015 Abu Dhabi extends 1MDB a lifeline, but relief could be temporary.
· April 2015 Pessimism about Malaysia’s prospects in danger of being overdone .
· March 2015 Fallout from 1MDB problem is revealing splits within UMNO.
· February 2015 Scandal risks rise as economic downturn intensifies.
Return to PERC's Home Page