INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· January 2015 Big improvement in domestic political risks over the past year.
· December 2014 Encouraging first steps with big subsidy cut and other promised reforms.
· November 2014 Honeymoon is likely to be short for President Widodo.
· October 2014 Despite handicaps, new government has gotten off to a good start.
· September 2014 Power play by the country’s traditional elite.
· August 2014 Susilo leaves fuel subsidy problem for Widodo to solve.
· July 2014 Post-election assessment of Indonesian risks.
· June 2014 Looking beyond the coming presidential election.
· May 2014 Leadership change is going smoothly, but external risks have risen.
· April 2014 Highly fractured parliament points to weak executive branch.
· March 2014 What the coming elections will not change.
· February 2014 Risks arising from the forthcoming elections.
Return to PERC's Home Page