INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2016 Another example of corruption in the judiciary.
· April 2016 Recalibration of corruption grade based on 2016 survey.
· March 2016 Maritime clash with China adds to external risks.
· February 2016 Indonesia’s contradictions are showing more lately.
· January 2016 Inertia compounds domestic political and external risks.
· December 2015 Risks rise at year-end due mainly to policy problems.
· November 2015 Paris terrorist attacks refocus concerns on Indonesia.
· October 2015 Takeaways from President Widodo’s state visit to the US.
· September 2015 Reason for pessimism but not panic in Indonesia’s prospects.
· August 2015 Impact of Cabinet reshuffle likely to fall far short of expectations.
· July 2015 Drive to broaden power bases is distracting institutions from new national security risks.
· June 2015 Using more assertive foreign policies to distract the public from domestic weaknesses.
Return to PERC's Home Page