INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· July 2015 Drive to broaden power bases is distracting institutions from new national security risks.
· June 2015 Using more assertive foreign policies to distract the public from domestic weaknesses.
· May 2015 Aristocrats and special interest groups are pushing up risks.
· April 2015 Mixed-signals on policies keep investors off balance.
· March 2015 High hopes that upcoming state visits will boost investment inflows.
· February 2015 Attempt to appoint Megawatti confidant as police chief backfires badly.
· January 2015 Big improvement in domestic political risks over the past year.
· December 2014 Encouraging first steps with big subsidy cut and other promised reforms.
· November 2014 Honeymoon is likely to be short for President Widodo.
· October 2014 Despite handicaps, new government has gotten off to a good start.
· September 2014 Power play by the country’s traditional elite.
· August 2014 Susilo leaves fuel subsidy problem for Widodo to solve.
Return to PERC's Home Page