INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· August 2014 Susilo leaves fuel subsidy problem for Widodo to solve.
· July 2014 Post-election assessment of Indonesian risks.
· June 2014 Looking beyond the coming presidential election.
· May 2014 Leadership change is going smoothly, but external risks have risen.
· April 2014 Highly fractured parliament points to weak executive branch.
· March 2014 What the coming elections will not change.
· February 2014 Risks arising from the forthcoming elections.
· January 2014 Indonesia is paying the price for poorly thought-out policies.
· December 2013 Failure to alter failed mining policy is a symptom of the country’s problems.
· November 2013 Marginal policy changes cause big swings in sentiment.
· October 2013 Risks keep rising due to poor policies and rising labor militancy.
· September 2013 Higher inflation leads to excessive demands for pay hikes.
Return to PERC's Home Page