INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2013 Indonesia’s continuing attractions despite warning signs of policy mis-steps.
· March 2013 Fuel subsidies are becoming a burden the government cannot afford.
· February 2013 Headway in fighting corruption, but other risks are rising.
· January 2013 Flooding could have more political than economic repercussions.
· December 2012 The danger of rose-colored glasses syndrome is building.
· November 2012 Yet another example of bad policies turn foreign investors more cautious.
· October 2012 Country foibles come to the fore as elections approach.
· September 2012 Political duplicity could start testing patience of average Indonesians.
· August 2012 New Budget goals unlikely to be reached.
· July 2012 Insights gained from the elections for Jakarta’s governor.
· June 2012 More examples of inconsistent policy implementation.
· May 2012 Too much confidence in durability of consumer spending is unwarranted.
Return to PERC's Home Page