INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2013 Marginal policy changes cause big swings in sentiment.
· October 2013 Risks keep rising due to poor policies and rising labor militancy.
· September 2013 Higher inflation leads to excessive demands for pay hikes.
· August 2013 Official statistics do not reflect full extent of mounting problems.
· July 2013 The government is revising its policies reluctantly and belatedly.
· June 2013 Sudden reversal in capital flows forces the government to raise interest rates.
· May 2013 A fundamental reversal in policy that should concern foreign investors.
· April 2013 Indonesia’s continuing attractions despite warning signs of policy mis-steps.
· March 2013 Fuel subsidies are becoming a burden the government cannot afford.
· February 2013 Headway in fighting corruption, but other risks are rising.
· January 2013 Flooding could have more political than economic repercussions.
· December 2012 The danger of rose-colored glasses syndrome is building.
Return to PERC's Home Page