View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· July 2016 Responding to the decision by The Hague and the Brexit vote.
· June 2016 Dealing with over-capacity not as big a problem as regionalism.
· May 2016 US and China pushing up risks for each other.
· April 2016 Review of how corruption is perceived as a problem.
· March 2016 Risks of a trade clash with the US and the EU are growing.
· February 2016 Slowing economy highlights institutional deficiencies.
· January 2016 Risks jump as 2016 kicks off.
· December 2015 Official claims of policy success do not match facts.
· November 2015 New foreign policy initiatives help to reduce risks.
· October 2015 Social unrest and external risks intensify.
· September 2015 Economic problems could have political fallout.
· August 2015 Policy weaknesses are compounded by implementation difficulties.
Return to PERC's Home Page