View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2016 Slowing economy highlights institutional deficiencies.
· January 2016 Risks jump as 2016 kicks off.
· December 2015 Official claims of policy success do not match facts.
· November 2015 New foreign policy initiatives help to reduce risks.
· October 2015 Social unrest and external risks intensify.
· September 2015 Economic problems could have political fallout.
· August 2015 Policy weaknesses are compounded by implementation difficulties.
· July 2015 Stock market collapse highlights institutional weaknesses and government limitations.
· June 2015 Different reasons for pulling punches on reform.
· May 2015 What recent developments in state-owned oil companies say about bigger picture risks.
· April 2015 How perceptions about corruption have changed in the past year.
· March 2015 As problems mount, the government shifts to fire-fighting mode.
Return to PERC's Home Page