View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2013 Third Plenum will put focus on policy implementation capabilities.
· October 2013 Economy regaining momentum but imbalances building again.
· September 2013 Push by President Xi to consolidate his power.
· August 2013 Political risks are falling, but institutional weaknesses remain a big vulnerability.
· July 2013 A major test of the government’s policy implementation capabilities.
· June 2013 The difficulties of meeting people’s heightened expectations.
· May 2013 Challenges facing the new government are mounting.
· April 2013 Gap between rhetoric and reality understates problems and risks.
· March 2013 Risks decline as key appointments are finalized.
· February 2013 The importance of the Foxconn union vote.
· January 2013 Transition risks are falling but some policy and institutional risks are rising.
· December 2012 Signposts that will indicate the policy thrust of the new government.
Return to PERC's Home Page