View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· July 2015 Stock market collapse highlights institutional weaknesses and government limitations.
· June 2015 Different reasons for pulling punches on reform.
· May 2015 What recent developments in state-owned oil companies say about bigger picture risks.
· April 2015 How perceptions about corruption have changed in the past year.
· March 2015 As problems mount, the government shifts to fire-fighting mode.
· February 2015 Questions about how much the government really is in control.
· January 2015 The challenge of assessing actual corruption costs and risks.
· December 2014 What the corruption crackdown says about China’s institutions.
· November 2014 Fourth Plenum highlights legal system deficiencies.
· October 2014 Risks arising from Hong Kong demonstrations.
· September 2014 Foreign investors complain about unfair treatment.
· August 2014 Policy reforms are disruptive but necessary.
Return to PERC's Home Page