View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· June 2013 The difficulties of meeting people’s heightened expectations.
· May 2013 Challenges facing the new government are mounting.
· April 2013 Gap between rhetoric and reality understates problems and risks.
· March 2013 Risks decline as key appointments are finalized.
· February 2013 The importance of the Foxconn union vote.
· January 2013 Transition risks are falling but some policy and institutional risks are rising.
· December 2012 Signposts that will indicate the policy thrust of the new government.
· November 2012 Risks associated with the change in leadership.
· October 2012 Entrenched interests weakened by airing of dirty linen.
· September 2012 More political shocks could be in store, pushing up a range of risks.
· August 2012 Last minute negotiations before leadership shuffle is announced.
· July 2012 Embarrassing revelations of riches at the top could hurt the Communist Party.
Return to PERC's Home Page